CRL RRF10BS Brushed Stainless Steel Rigid Combination Fastener for 3/8" to 1/2" Tempered Glass
Item #: RRF10BS by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Replacement Gasket Set is Cat. No. RRF10RW
- Use Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Designed for the 'All-Glass' Look
- For Use with 3/8" to 1/2" (10 to 12 mm) Tempered Glass
- Made of 316 Alloy Stainless Steel in Two Attractive Finishes: Brushed and Polished
- One Fitting for Either Flush or Surface Mount Installations
- Rigid or Swivel Countersunk or Cap Glass Attachments Available
Rigid Combination Fastener
3/8" to 1/2"
Our special Rigid Head Combination Glass Attachment Fittings can be used for 'flush' mounting for a smooth exterior surface when the glass is fabricated with a countersunk hole. This same Fitting can be used for the 'cap' type of mounting when using the supplied adapter washer. This requires just a standard hole in the glass.
NOTE: Either the Rigid Head or Swivel Head Combination Glass Attachments can be used with all Regular Duty or Mini Spider Fittings.
NOTE: We suggest when using the flush mount method that you give your glass fabricator a sample Flush Mount Glass Attachment to ensure a proper flush fit. Important Notes: Do Not Use with Annealed or Raw Glass.