30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
For Use With
Sargent 11-Line Levers
Satin Nickel Plated Clear Coated
11 LineBored Lock
The SARGENT 11 Line sets a higher standard for Grade 1 bored-in locks. The unique, T-Zone construction provides unequalled strength and durability for the most demanding applications such as schools and hospitals. This is accomplished by true interlocking between the lockbody and the latchbolt.
Specify the SARGENT 11 Line when you need the ultimate in strength and durability in a bored-in lock. Accept no substitute. There is no equal!
Direct linkage with fixed alignment between the hub and the latchbolt is the best construction for quietly and effectively operating the latchbolt. For this reason, SARGENT has developed the interlocking aligning and latch tubes, which form a rugged torque resistant "T" in the critical twist area. This “T-Zone" construction, combined with long lasting components, makes 11 Line bored locks outstanding!Features:
- 18 available functions, with many functions being field changeable
- Integrates into most existing key systems
- Fits standard 161 door prep and is non-handed
- 10-year limited warranty
- Reliable: no through bolts or surface screws to be installed. T-Zone construction prevents the lock from twisting
- Flexible: utilizes one lock body for multiple functions, simplifying facility maintenance
- Secure: torque-resistant construction enables lock to withstand tough environments
- Meets and greatly exceeds ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 - Grade 1
- UL and cUL listed to Canadian safety standards Listed for 3 Hour Doors (double doors require 41- option)
- Meets ANSI/UL 10C, Positive Pressure Fire Test of Door Assemblies
- All levers conform to ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility. Levers (L, J and P) conform to California Administrative Code Title 19
- UL Listed: ANSI/SDI-BHMA A250.13; ANSI/ASTM E330-2002; ANSI/ASTM E1886-2005 & ASTM E1996-2009
- UL Certification Directory ZHEM.R21744 Latching Hardware Listed on Florida Building Code Website: FL4351-R1
- 1-3/4" to 2" (44mm to 51mm) thick doors standard
- Specify 31- option for doors 2-1/4" to 2-1/2" (57mm x 64mm) centered in door prep, no paneling. Consult factory for other door thicknesses available by special application. Not available for 1-3/8" (35mm) thick doors
- 2-3/4" (70mm) standard
- Cast and machined stainless steel
- Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" (57mm x 29mm) Self-adjusting for flat to 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm) bevel
- Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel 800 curved lip strike standard
- Universal, not handed
- Secured with 6 lobe security set screw standard 6 Lobe tool packed with each lock
- Heavy wrought brass, bronze or stainless stee
- Stainless steel bolt 7/8" (22mm) dia. x 1/2" (13mm) throw
- Brass, 6-Pin, LA keyway standard
- Two, nickel silver
- Can be masterkeyed or grand masterkeyed
- Construction key systems available
- 03, 04, 09, 10, 10B, 10BE, 10BL, 14, 15, 20D, 26, 26D, BSP, WSP
- ANSI/BHMA A156.115 (161)
- 4-1/4" (108mm) with B and O roses
- 4-1/2" (114mm) with E and L roses
- True interlocking between the cast/ machined stainless steel lockbody and latchbolt.
- Provides unequalled strength and durability
- Independent Testing proves:
- – Exceeds 15 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 standard for cycle testing. Over 15,000,000 MILLION cycles!
- – Withstands 3 TIMES ANSI/ BHMA A156.2 Grade 1 torque force on a locked lever. Over 3000 in/lbs!
- – Virtually no lever sag ever
- In a class of its own! This lock raises the bar and sets new standards!
- 10 Year limited warranty.
- No service required to maintain warranty
- Two-piece rose assembly goes quickly into place
- "Out of the box and onto the door" packaging organizes
- the parts, has simple instructions and even a small tool kit
- Fits any 161 prep; Does not fit 160 door prep
- Two piece rose & collar for easier installation
- Only 45° of lever rotation required to retract latchbolt
- 18 functions. Many functions are easily field changeable
- 4 ADA lever designs and 4 roses available to cover
- a wide variety of door preps and design requirements
- Simple cylinder removal. Easy change outs
- 12 Architectural grade finishes
- SARGENT uses engineered solutions and flexible
- manufacturing processes to accommodate special applications
- The only bored lock on the market available with security lever catch feature for high vandalism application
- Resists vandalism
- Torx® and spanner screwsClassroom security function available
- Classroom security function available
- Security key systems available
- (Degree®, Signature, Keso F1, XC)
- High traffic areas – offices, public buildings, hospitals
- High abuse areas – institutions, schools, retail
- Anywhere that requires the contemporary look of a small rose and durability that exceeds Grade 1 standards
- Patented "11 Line" construction with true interlocking between the lockbody and the latchbolt Provides unequalled strength and durability for the most demanding applications
- Revolutionary MicroShield® available, technology, containing the Agion™ antimicrobial compound, that suppresses the growth of destructive bacteria
This product contains 1 cylinders per lock and is typically keyed alike in quantities of 1.