Roll over image to zoom in
Cansec Systems Ltd HU-AC1391L-37 HU-AC1391L Genuine HID 125 kHz Proximity Credentials
Item #: HU-AC1391L-37 by Cansec Systems Ltd
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Cansec Systems Ltd
Proximity Protocols Supported
For Use With
Any Non-Metallic Material
-50 to 160°F
Lexan (Outer Shell)
The MicroProx® Tag provides the convenience of HID’s proximity technology in a small disk-shaped transponder. This versatile credential allows for seamless upgrades from Wiegand, magnetic stripe or barium ferrite technologies. Simply attach the adhesive-backed MicroProxTag to any nonmetallic card or device, and you instantly have a proximity card!
MicroProx incorporates 125 KHz contactless technology — which supports HID Prox, Indala and EM Proximity for increased interoperability with existing Proximity readers.
As a cost-effective tag, this credential turns your plastic ID badge or contact smart card into a proximity enabled device. Experience the convenience of proximity technology without the expense of card re-badging.Features: Proven, Reliable Technology:
- Offers extremely consistent read range. Unaffected by body shielding or variable environmental conditions, even when close to keys and coins.
- Passive, no-battery design allows for an infinite number of reads.
- Includes read/write identification using 125 kHz contactless technology for support in existing RFID deployments.
- Up to 84 bits
- (Over 1.9x1025 codes)
- Diameter: 1.285" (3.264 cm)
- Thickness: 0.070" (0.178 cm)
- -50° to 160° F
- (-45° to 70° C)
- 0.04 oz (1.18 g)