Roll over image to zoom in
Cansec Systems Ltd P-640-HA37 P-640-HA CanProx Readers - Select HID and AWID 125 kHz
Item #: P-640-HA37 by Cansec Systems Ltd
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Cansec Systems Ltd
Reader With Keypad
EAC_Card Reader Keypad_Cansec_Systems_Ltd_2
40 to 149°F
FCC; ICC; CE; C Tick; UL Standard 294
5 to 16VDC
Tamper Resistant; Weather Resistant
Compactible; Versatile; Durable; 37-Bit Wiegand Output
Indoor or Outdoor Use
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The P-640 integrates both a proximity reader and keypad into a single unit making it ideal for applications requiring an access credential and/or personal identification number (PIN). It can also be used as a keypad only. Keypad data is transmitted in either 37-Bit or 26-Bit Wiegand data format.Application:
- Compact design makes it ideal for applications requiring both a card reader and a keypad, such as door access (metal or plastic wall-box mount), gate entry and parking barriers.
- Wiegand protocol for easy integration with standard access systems.
- Supports leading proximity card and tag technologies.
- Delivers non-contact read ranges up to 7 inches (176 mm).
- Secured with tamper- and weather-resistant epoxy potting, and backed by a lifetime warranty.
- 125 kHz
- Metal or plastic US single-gang wall box, as well as flat surfaces
- 3" W × 4.6" H × 0.75" D
- (76 mm × 117 mm × 19 mm)
- 0.9 x 0.35 inch (22.86 x 8.89 mm), with corner
radius of 0.063 inch (1.6 mm)
- 4 oz. (113g)
- FCC, ICC, CE, C-Tick, UL Standard 294
- +5 - 16 VDC
- 70 mA typical
- 110 mA peak @ 12VDC
- Up to 7 inches (176 mm)
- 24 AWG minimum, multi-conductor stranded with an overall foil shield
- -40° F to 149° F (-40° C to +65° C)
- *A black and a white snap-on cover included standard
- Beeper included standard
- Electronics sealed in weather- and tamper-resistant epoxy potting
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Four-state standard (red, green, amber & off)
- 26-Bit Wiegand (P-640-HA) or 37-Bit Wiegand (P-640-HA37)
- CanProx Proximity Cards and Tags
- CanProx + HID® 125-kHz proximity credentials + AWID® 125-kHz proximity credentials
- 1 Self evaluated.
- 2 Linear power supplies are recommended for best operation.
- 3 Using Standard Light Proximity Card with 12VDC at the reader.
- 4 For example Belden 9535 or similar.
- 5 Available only on P-640 models; 37-Bit or 26-Bit Wiegand standard.
- P-640-HA (26-Bit Wiegand Output)
- P-640-HA37 (37-Bit Wiegand Output)