Customer Service and Sales Representative
Position is available at our Hallandale Office.
Responsibilities: We have a need for experienced customer service professionals or individuals with prior experience in professional supply companies. Work independently and also as part of the team to ensure superior customer service and top-notch product consultation:
- Engage and service customers during calls and via email, by answering customer inquiries, resolving complex problems with the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Provide basic technical assistance and guidance regarding questions about product portfolios, specifications, and quotes; this position requires basic cross functional knowledge regarding products.
- Attract potential customers by answering product, service or technical questions; suggesting other available products by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Handle a variety of transactions and coordinate customer service activities pertaining to shipping, product schedules, inventory levels, and sales activities by reviewing reports, orders, shipments, and other information as required.
- Able to ensure customer satisfaction, even when handling challenging issues by offering alternative solutions, can adapt to change, have strong written and verbal communication skills, demonstrate strong work ethic, and exhibits empathy to customers, peers, and leaders.
Requirements: The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of call center experience, excellent communication skills, reliable and self-motivated. This role requires that you answer inbound calls with a positive up-beat attitude every time, doing your best to do the right thing for the customer and meet their needs quickly and efficiently.
Send Resume to: