Roll over image to zoom in
Christy's RH-RHBV-HP-36 8 fl. oz. PVC Pipe Cement
Item #: RH-RHBV-HP-36 by Christy's
UPC #: 044752110082
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- PVC Medium Body
Limited to replacement of defective product.
Pipe Material or Type
Applicator in Lid
Red Hot Blue Glue
Applicators on lid
Pipe Cement, Primer & Cleaner Product Type
Country Origin Code
Christy's Red Hot Blue Glue 8 fl. oz. PVC Pipe Cement is ideal for situations needing quick or immediate pressurization. It gap-filling capabilities make it a good choice for working in most types of weather conditions to seal pressure and non-pressure, potable and non-potable PVC pipes. Size of 8 fl. oz.
- PVC solvent cement that works in most of weather conditions, wet or dry
- Fast, quick set that is ideal for situations requiring quick or immediate pressurization
- Medium-bodied formulation that provides excellent gap-filling capability and a bond for life
- Low VOC formulation that is environmentally friendly
- For use on pressure and non-pressure, potable and non-potable PVC pipe through 6 in., interference fit
- Can has applicator in lid for ease of use
- Meets ASTM D-2564 standards and is NSF 14/61 listed
- Blue in color to show quantity applied
- NSF and IAPMO listed for PW, DWV and SW