Roll over image to zoom in
SASHCO 11073 CleanSeal Caulk, White, 4 to 5 days Curing, 40 to 100 deg F, 10.5 oz Tube
Item #: 11073 by SASHCO INC (SEALANTS)
UPC #: 031525110035
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Easy to use: Smooth application, quick water cleanup and no offensive smells.
- Infused with anti-mold enzymes that prevent mold growth before it starts
- CleanSeal patented technology is safe for your home and the enzymes are environmentally-friendly
- Low VOC: Meets strictest VOC requirements. Environmentally friendly.
- Zero Risk: Satisfaction guaranteed, or we’ll pay a contractor to fix it!*
- Rely on a watertight seal with CleanSeal and know that your caulk won't pull away from any surface you apply it to, including wet surfaces like bathtubs and showers
- CleanSeal won't budge even as you scrub and clean the sealant
- Ultra-elastic: Moves with your house. Won’t crack.
- CleanSeal is super elastic meaning that it moves as your home appliances and fixtures do
- Great adhesion: Won’t pull away from bathtub (or any other surface). Maintains watertight seal.
- Won’t wear or tear: Resilient surface withstands scrubbing and chemical cleaners.
- You can rely on permanent, long-lasting results, knowing that CleanSeal won't crack or peel
- New bio-enzyme technology is the latest way to fight mold
- No mold: Active enzymes stop mold before it has a chance to grow.
- Satisfaction assured or we'll pay a contractor to fix it
- Easy to smooth out and cleanup
- No offensive smells
7 Year LABOR w/product
Certifications and Listings
Coverage (linear ft.)
Dry to touch (min.)
Paint Tool Product Type
Moisture Resistant, Mold and Mildew Resistant, Permanently Flexible
Soap and Water
Fire and High Heat Resistant
Indoor or Outdoor
Kitchen and Bath
Country Origin Code
ABS Acrylic Aluminum Cement Ceramic Corian Drywall Fiberglass Formica Glass Granite Marble Nickel Porcelain PVC Slate Steel Vinyl Wood
4 to 5 Days
Dry to Touch
11073 CAULK KITBTH WHT CRT10.5
40 to 100 deg F
Application: For bathtubs, backsplashes, bathroom fixtures, countertops, kitchen fixtures, sinks and showers
Applicable Materials: ABS Acrylic Aluminum Cement Ceramic Corian Drywall Fiberglass Formica Glass Granite Marble Nickel Porcelain PVC Slate Steel Vinyl Wood
Compositions: Limestone Distillates Petroleum Hydrotreated Heavy Paraffinic Ethylene Glycol Titanium Dioxide Poly(oxy-12-ethanediyl) alpha.-(nonylphenyl)-.Omega.-hydroxy Carbamic Acid 1H-benzimidazol-2-yl- Methyl Ester
Keep your caulk clean with CleanSeal active-enzymes which eliminate mold's ability to grow on or in sealant.