Roll over image to zoom in
Brixwell EZCC10-CCP36 Clear Copolymer Strip for 180 Degree Glass-to-Glass Joints - 3/8" Tempered Glass - 36" Stock Length
Item #: EZCC10-CCP36 by Brixwell
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Used for 3/8" (10 mm) Tempered Glass
- Crystal Clear Slimline Profiles
- Ideal for Use in Internal Partitions
- No More Messy Silicone - Fast and Easy Installation
- Pre-Applied Clear Adhesive Tape
- Wrap Around Feature Offers Additional Glass Edge Protection
Clear Copolymer Strips provide a sleek and minimal finish to enhance the overall aesthetics of glass partition systems. It is most commonly used in interior office spaces and full height frameless glazed partition walls. Unlike wet glazing with silicone sealants, crystal clear joint strips are easy-to-apply, saving the labour required to mask and apply silicone, plus the clean-up. It cuts easily, and will not bubble like silicone sealants. Glass panels need to be plumb and level to achieve consistent glass-glass dimension. To achieve the best finish it is important the polished flat edge of the glass should be no larger than 6.5mm.