Schlage Electronics CO220CY75PRKATH625LRH Standalone Classroom Lockdown Solution Bright Chrome
Item #: CO220CY75PRKATH625LRH by Schlage Electronics
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Grade 1 Standalone Electric Cylindrical Lock, Classroom Security Function, Remote Fob, Visual Indicator, Proximity and Keypad Reader, Athens Lever, Less Cylinder, Bright Chrome Finish, Left Hand Reverse
The CO Series standalone classroom lockdown solution with remote fob and visual indicator is the ideal solution for customers who require the ability to initiate immediate local lockdown of up to 10 paired locks within range in the event of an emergency. The CO-220 classroom lockdown solution with remote fob and visual indicator can be put into a lockdown state (panic mode) from within the room by authorized staff members utilizing a pre-paired remote fob.
CO-200 offline lock offers credential reader module options, managing up to 2000 users and audits.
The CO Series offers ideal solutions for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system.
The CO-200 steps up significantly in functionality from CO-100 keypad programmable locks. It can be manually or computer programmed with downloads occurring at the lock via the SUS mobile app on a compatible Android device. Credential use can include 3-6 digit PIN, proximity and magnetic stripe cards; dual authentication card + PIN readers are available for extra security. More importantly, this lock offers up to 2000 users with audit capability to note the who, where and when of building or room access.
CO-200 can work in the same offline system as AD-200, CO-220 and CT5000. They can be manually programmed for basic use or managed with PC-based Schlage Express™ software. Select Software Alliance members also offer access control solutions for the CO-200 with added capability that can include lock schedules and audits. Features and capabilities will vary by system; please visit the Software Management tab for additional details.
- Proximity reader (125 kHz)
- Proximity reader with keypad
- Magnetic stripe reader in swipe style (triple track, field configurable)
- Magnetic stripe reader with keypad in swipe style
- Keypad only
- Capable of credential verification <1 second
- Up to 2,000 users/audits depending on access control software
- Schlage Utility Software (SUS) with compatible Android device transfers programming information from computer to lock using the SUS-A cable connection
- Schlage Express PC-based software or Software Alliances member solutions provide access control management for users, audits and locks
- Battery life - up to 2 years with 4 AA batteries
- Exterior Temp: -31° to 151°F (-35° to 66°C)
- Interior Temp: 32° to 120°F (0° to 49°C) (battery)
- Humidity: 0 - 100% non-condensing
- Mortise deadbolt
- Exit trim
- Each offered with LED indicator or push button depending on lock function choice
Cylinder and keys
- Standard keyway: Schlage 6-pin Everest 29 S123 with two patented keys
- Classic and restricted keyways, master keying and grand master keying options
- Key-in-lever, FSIC, and SFIC cylinder options
- Less cylinder options to fit common Sargent®, Corbin Russwin®, Medeco®, Yale® and Falcon® cylinders
- 70 Classroom/Storeroom (cylindrical and mortise only)
- 50 Office (cylindrical and mortise only)
- 40 Privacy with programmable occupancy indication option