Von Duprin CXA99L-NL-05 3 28 LHR Delayed Egress Exit Device Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Item #: CXA99L-NL-05 3 28 LHR by Von Duprin
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 39 13/16" (1011 mm) 39 11/16" (1008 mm) with mullion
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking, 3/4" (19mm) throw
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) and 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors. Optional 425 SNB available, see page 9 for quantities.
Lever Night Latch
Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Wide Stile Pushpad
28 In. - 36 In.
1 3/4 In. - 2 1/4 In.
Trim Part No.
Minimum Stile Size
Metal or Wood
Left Hand Reverse
Delayed Egress Exit Device, Rim Latch, with Nightlatch Lever Trim, Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
The Von Duprin CHEXIT is a delayed egress option available on all 98/99, 98/99XP and 33A/35A series exit devices. It is commonly used in behavioral health, memory care, and maternity applications to prevent patient abduction or elopement and in retail stores for asset protection. All control inputs, auxiliary locking, local alarm and remote signaling outputs are self-contained. The CHEXIT can easily be integrated with access control, fire prevention and infant protection systems.
UL listed for panic exit hardware.
The rim device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), -2 (double cylinder) or SS (signal switch).