30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Limited 1 Year
Limited 1 Year
Plumbing Part Type
Number in Package
Fits Nile, Peerless, Valley
O-rings are one of the simplest, yet most engineered, precise, and useful seal designs ever developed. O-rings are available in various metric and inch standard sizes. Sizes are specified by the inside diameter and the cross section diameter (thickness). DANCO o-rings will repair your leaky faucet and prevent future leaks. Faucets usually have one or more o-rings to prevent water from leaking out around the spout. Replacing worn-out o-rings is an inexpensive alternative to replacing the entire faucet fixture and is an easy DIY installation. DANCO o-rings are high abrasive resistant and temperature resistant. DANCO o-rings will withstand heat between a temperature range of 86Â°F to 248Â°F (-30Â°C to 120Â°C). These tough and pliable Buna-Nitrile Rubber (NBR) O-Rings will help provide long-term use for your plumbing needs. DANCO o-rings are perfect for the everyday DIY'er or the Plumbing Professional.
- Tough, flexible rubber construction
- Fits Nile, peerless, valley
- 1-3/4 in. O.D. x 1-9/16 in. I.D. x 3/32 in. wall thickness
- Designed to withstand harsh chemicals
- High abrasive resistance and temperature resistance
- Intended for faucet repair
- Will withstand heat between a temperature range of 86Â°F to 248Â°F (-30Â°C to 120Â°C)
- Helps save water and energy
This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,3-Butadiene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.