30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- 42" (1.07 m) Crossbar Can Be Cut-to-Size
- Available as Concealed Vertical Rod and Rim Exit Devices
- For Use with Narrow, Medium, and Wide Stile Aluminum Doors or Hollow Metal Doors
- Two Standard Architectural Finishes
Right Hand-Reverse Bevel Rim
DL1190 Series Rim Panics
• Handed, Non-Reversible
• For Use with Aluminum or Hollow Metal Doors
• Standard Surface Mounted Roller Type Rim Strike Supplied
• Keyed Entry Requires Optional CRL DL911SC Series, or other brand, Rim Cylinder (No Mounting Pad Required) Important Notes: This Rim Exit Device is handed. Handing is determined from the OUTSIDE or LOCK SIDE of the door. When outside, if the hinge is on the left, the door will swing out (towards you) the panic device needs to be a LHRB (Left Hand Reverse Bevel). If the hinge is on the right, the door will swing out (towards you) the Panic Device needs to be a RHRB (Right Hand Reverse Bevel).