Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
HVAC Product Type
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
The DELAVAN 0.85 60A Oil Nozzle has a stainless-steel, hollow orifice and features a brass body. Type A-nozzles are mainly used on burners with a hollow cone air pattern and for through puts up to 2.00 GPH. The droplet distribution is concentrated on the outside of the cone and results in good ignition and low-noise combustion. This boiler replacement part is compatible with an oil-burning appliance.
- Precise spray angles and optional spray uniformity through new machining process
- Reduced distributor size with shorter tangential slots to avoid plugging
- Aerodynamic body configuration
- Rolled threads to avoid metal chips and burrs
- Sintered filter for maximum protection
- Boiler replacement part is compatible with an oil-burning appliance
- ISO 9001 certified
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.