30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
HVAC Product Type
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Since UltraLite is a lightweight product, it is easy for handling tasks on site. It is one of the lightest equipment mounting products available today. Where local codes supersede the International code and require a pad thicker than 2 3 UltraLite is the solution.
- Ultralite pad performs extraordinarily well under strict testing criteria, it does not craze, soften, or delaminate
- Ultralite has a proven resistance against R-22 and R-134a, compressor oil, salt solution, and synthetic canine urine
- Engineered polystyrene core in the UltraLite lightweight concrete pad absorbs and dampens vibration associated with normal operation of a condensing unit
- Ultralite lightweight concrete pad is specifically engineered to have long-term exterior weather resistance
- Textured surface prevents equipment sliding
- UltraLite lightweight concrete pad literally installs in seconds while providing a solid foundation for the condensing unit
- Water vapor evaporates through the UltraLite, preventing the expansion of cracks
- UltraLite is resistant to heating caused by the compressor; additionally, the surface is resistant to heat from incidental torch flame during site installation
- Since the UltraLite is designed for life outdoors, it is suitable for outside storage prior to the site installation