A Joint Venture
Founded in 1943 in Midland, Michigan, Dow Corning is a joint venture between Corning Glass and Dow Chemical.
Birth of the Silicone Industry
An innovative idea backed by industry expertise, Dow Corning became renowned for giving birth to the silicone industry.
For a Better Tomorrow
Since its establishment, Dow has been exploring silicone products to ease operations across industries including construction, healthcare, textiles, and plastics.
Huge Portfolio of Products
The company provides over 7,000 products including various sealants, adhesives, rubbers, lubricants, silicone oils and solvents.
Innovation Beyond Ages
Dow Corning offers advanced technology innovations to nanotechnology, plasma coating, and film deposition solutions, photonics, photovoltaics, and Silicon Biotechnology.
Working for the Customers
As an innovations based company, Dow Corning identifies market needs and offers exceptional silicone solutions that surpass the customer demands.
Expertise. Research. Innovation.
Formulation expertise, complementary application know-how, R&D capabilities, and customer-first mentality, drive Dow Corning towards developing innovative silicon-based materials for diverse markets.
- Dow Corning 999AW White 999-A Silicone Building and Glazing Sealant$10.18
- Dow Corning DC1AL Aluminum Glazing Silicone Sealant$7.54
- Dow Corning 795BL Black 795 Silicone Building Sealant - Cartridge$14.10
- Dow Corning 795GRY Gray 795 Silicone Building Sealant$14.10
- Dow Corning 995BL Black 995 Silicone Structural Adhesive$16.50