Roll over image to zoom in
Dyna-Glo IR30NMDG-1 30,000 BTU Natural Gas Infrared Natural Gas Wall Heater
Item #: IR30NMDG-1 by Dyna-Glo
UPC #: 872076001812
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Height (in.)
Product Width (in.)
1 Year Limited Warranty
Gas, Natural Gas
1 Year Limited Warranty
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) (%)
Area Heated (Sq. Ft.)
Certifications and Listings
3/8 in. NPT
Free Stand Option
General Color Family
Heat rating (BTU/hour)
Up to 30,000 BTU's
HVAC Product Type
Product Depth (in.)
Dyna-Glo wall heaters are the ideal choice for safe indoor supplemental heating. This state-of-the-art vent free technology does not require a flue or chimney. These heaters are great for use in your home, cabin or garage. Since these heaters do not require electricity to operate, they make an excellent choice for everyday heating and emergency situations when the power goes out. Using infrared heating technology, objects are warmed first similar to how the sun heats and feels. This Infrared Wall Heater burns with 99.9% efficiency and operates on Natural Gas only. Not for sale in California or Canada. Check your local regulations on installation restrictions and requirements. DEPENDABLE - Ideal for emergency or daily supplemental use ECONOMICAL - Cut heating bills by warming only occupied areas COMFORT Manually adjust the heat setting to your desired temperature SAFE - Built-in oxygen depletion sensor (ODS) immediately shuts down the heater if carbon monoxide or lack of oxygen is detected CONVENIENT 1 continuous press of the battery assisted igniter makes ignition quick and effortless VERSATILE - Includes all necessary hardware and bracket for wall mounting UPGRADEABLE - Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) provide the alternative of floor mounting. Separately sold optional Wall Heater Fan (WHF100) distributes heat in a quiet, yet powerful way.
- Natural Gas Ready (Field Conversion Not Permitted)
- Infrared Technology works by radiating heat to warm objects first - Similar to the sun
- 6,000-30,000 BTU's/hr variable heat output for up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Variable control knob offers the most customizable heat settings: LOW - 6,000 BTU; MED - 18,000 BTU; HI - 30,000 BTU
- No electricity required allows for reliable back-up heating incase of an emergency situation
- Separately sold optional fan (WHF100) improves the amount of square footage the heat reaches in a quiet, yet powerful way
- Separately sold optional base legs (WBL100) allows for stable floor mounting
- 1 Year Warranty
- Not for sale in California or Canada
- Prior to placing your order, please check local and state codes to determine if vent-free heaters are permitted in your locality
- Operating heater above elevations of 4,500 feet could cause pilot outage.
This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov