30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Powerful .45 hp air motor runs at 950 RPM, for aggressive material removal.
- Extra-large 11" diameter sanding area allows operator to cover more area in less time, leveling substrates and removing filler material with ease and efficiency. Useful for manufacturers of large transportation, emergency vehicles, solid surface fabricators, swimming pool manufacturers, marine original equipment manufacturers, marine repair facilities and more.
- Unique epicycloidal pad motion generates torque-enhanced power, for consistent material removal. Tool features long handle design for easy two-handed control. Operator comfort is enhanced, especially when working in vertical positions. Includes weight-mated sanding pad for reduced vibration levels
- Speed control lever is conveniently located for easy thumb adjustment. Insulated tool housing reduces cold air transmission to the hand. Safety-lock throttle lever prevents accidental start-up of tool.
- For use with O-style abrasive discs, which allow dust to be drawn up through pad holes. Includes 56231 Hook-Face Sanding Pad, for abrasive discs 11-1/4" in diameter. Vacuum shroud has 1-1/4" diameter port, for connection to external vacuum system.
Free Speed RPM
Max. Air Flow @ 90 PSIG: SCFM (LPM)
Hose I.D. Size Inch (mm)
Sound Level dB(A)
Vibration Tool Peak Axis ISO8662 (m/sec²)
Height Inch (mm)
Backing Pad Diameter Inch (mm)
Two-Hand Gear-Driven Sander
Pkg. Weight (lbs): 7.94
Pad Mounting Style: 5 Screws