Roll over image to zoom in
Ecor Pro EPD150-PRO 150 Pint Portable Commercial Stainless Steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for Basement, CrawlSpace, Whole House and Warehouses
Item #: EPD150-PRO by Ecor Pro
UPC #: 860001398052
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
General Color Family
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Certifications and Listings
ETL Listed, No Certifications or Listings
Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.)
Product Width (in.)
HVAC Product Type
Introducing Ecor Pro's unique, patented, compressor-less, desiccant dehumidifiers for residential and commercial drying applications. Designed to work anywhere safely all day and every day. With our newly innovated and patented DryFan Zeolite Technology, moisture can be vented outside with the unit placed in any direction, as well as eliminating water containers, pumps and hoses that were included in traditional obsolete dehumidifiers. EPD150 uses a 3-hole system - the wet air that is drawn into the unit is filtered and cleaned, then the air is separated - 85% of the dry, cleaned air is exhausted out while the remaining 15% is used to exhaust water as Nano Mist to the outside. EPD150 desiccant dehumidifiers can work upside down or on their sides to enable easy mounting to ceilings and walls. Traditional refrigerant dehumidifiers are prone to stop working in cold environments, while Ecor Pro's desiccant dehumidifiers can pull moisture even at below 0Â°F room temperature. Compact and lightweight, almost a third of the size of comparable dehumidifiers, making the units easy to carry in 1 hand and transported from jobsite to jobsite. Stainless steel PRO version is ideal for water damage restoration, cold room and freezer ice production and boat protection.
- Install it Anywhere: The Ecor Pro EPD150 was designed to work upside down, on its side, mounted to a wall or ceiling, or used as a freestanding unit on the ground. A replaceable 15-foot power cord is included with purchase.Â
- Compact and Simple to Move:Â Its compact (13.58 x 13.86 x 24.8 in.) and lightweight (39 pounds) design makes it easy to transport from site to site. It's 1/3 the size of comparable compressor dehumidifiers and also includes carrying handles.Â
- Ducting Option: Add 5-inch flex or hard ducting as needed for certain jobs where you won't place it in rooms that need dehumidification.Â
- Long and Replaceable Power Cord:Â This dehumidifier uses a standard 120-volt outlet and includes a 15-foot power cord with purchase.Â
- Auto Restart: If power is lost during operation, this dehumidifier will restart at its previous settings once power is restored.Â
- Steel Design: Its interior and exterior are designed with steel for long-term use and to stand up to tough conditions.Â
- Triple Safety Sensors: Sensors ensure it never overheats, while leaking isn't a problem since there's no collection bucket.Â Â
- Dust Filter: A dust filter sits in a metal frame that can easily be shaken clean.Â Â
- Large Operating Temperature: Use this impressive dehumidifier in temperatures between -4 and 104 degrees F.Â
- Quiet Operation:Â Since it doesn't have a compressor, it's quieter than comparable models and is rated at 56 dB.Â
- Self-Regulating Moisture Removal:Â Its fan auto-regulates to maximize efficiency even after ducting has been added.Â
- DIY Installation:Â Professional installation isn™t required, but be sure to follow installation instructions closely.
- How it works: Air is brought into the unit, then 85% of the dry air is pushed back into the space, while 15% of the air is used to exhaust water as Nano Mist outside.
- This Ecor Pro desiccant dehumidifier removes 150 pints of moisture per day and can be used in spaces up to 2,000 square feet.Â
- Its desiccant rotor absorbs moisture with a vast surface area, which makes for efficient collection.
- Common Uses: Sea vessels and other areas near salt water since, catering and frozen food industries, water damage restoration and construction, crawl spaces and basements without access to heat, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial areas.
- No pumps, hoses, water leaks or water containers since it exhausts out all moisture. No compressor means it works down to -4 degrees F.
- Simply turn it on, and it self-regulates to maintain a healthy humidity.