Roll over image to zoom in
Ecor Pro EPD200-PRO 200 Pint Portable Commercial Stainless Steel Desiccant Dehumidifier for Basement, CrawlSpace, Whole House and Warehouses
Item #: EPD200-PRO by Ecor Pro
UPC #: 860001398076
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
HVAC Product Type
Product Width (in.)
Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.)
Certifications and Listings
ETL Listed, No Certifications or Listings
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
General Color Family
Introducing Ecor Pro's unique, patented, compressor-less, desiccant dehumidifiers for residential and commercial drying applications. Designed to work anywhere safely all day and every day. With our newly innovated and patented DryFan Zeolite Technology, moisture can be vented outside with the unit placed in any direction, as well as eliminating water containers, pumps and hoses that were included in traditional obsolete dehumidifiers. The EPD200 uses a 4-hole system. This 4-hole system is more effective at drying - firstly, all the dry Process air is passed back into the room and secondly, Regen air from outside of the room may be relatively wet. The EPD200 desiccant dehumidifier can work upside down or on it's side to enable easy mounting to ceilings and walls. Traditional refrigerant dehumidifiers are prone to stop working in cold environments, while Ecor Pro's desiccant dehumidifiers can pull moisture even at below 0Â°F room temperature. Compact and lightweight, almost a third of the size of comparable dehumidifiers, making the units easy to carry in 1 hand and transported from jobsite to jobsite. Stainless steel PRO version is ideal for water damage restoration, cold room and freezer ice production and boat protection.
- AC and DC Power Supply: A 15-foot 120-volt power cord that plugs directly into an outlet is included, but it can also be run on a 12-volt AC converter.
- Pressure-Neutral Drying: Ideal for drying large cold areas like freezers, a 4-hole system allows for drying without influencing room pressure. There are two inlet and outlet vents: One set brings in air and releases dry air into your space, while the other one brings in room air to mix with moisture before being exhausted outside.
- Freestanding or Ducted Design: This versatile dehumidifier can be taken from job to job easily. Plus you can put it on the floor, wall, or ceiling. dd 5-inch flex or hard ducting as needed for certain jobs where you won't place it in rooms that need dehumidification.
- Long and Replaceable Power Cord:Â This dehumidifier uses a standard 120-volt outlet and includes a 15-foot power cord with purchase.Â
- Auto Restart: If power is lost during operation, this dehumidifier will restart at its previous settings once power is restored.Â
- Steel Design: Its interior and exterior are designed with steel for long-term use and to stand up to tough conditions.Â
- Triple Safety Sensors: Sensors ensure it never overheats, while leaking isn't a problem since there's no collection bucket.Â Â
- Dust Filter: A dust filter sits in a metal frame that can easily be shaken clean.Â Â
- Large Operating Temperature: Use this impressive dehumidifier in temperatures between -4 and 104 degrees F.Â
- Quiet Operation:Â Since it doesn't have a compressor, it's quieter than comparable models and is rated at 56 dB.Â
- Self-Regulating Moisture Removal:Â Its fan auto-regulates to maximize efficiency even after ducting has been added.Â
- DIY Installation:Â Professional installation isn™t required, but be sure to follow installation instructions closely.
- Common Uses: Sea vessels and other areas near salt water since, catering and frozen food industries, water damage restoration and construction, crawl spaces and basements without access to heat, schools, hotels, restaurants and other commercial areas.
- No pumps, hoses, water leaks or water containers since it exhausts out all moisture. No compressor means it works down to -4 degrees F.
- Designed for continuous use in tough environments. Simply turn it on, and it self-regulates to maintain a healthy humidity without wasting energy.
- This Ecor Pro desiccant dehumidifier offers 309 CFMs of power, removes 200 pints of moisture per day and can be used in spaces up to 3,000 square feet.Â
- Its desiccant rotor absorbs moisture with a vast surface area, which makes for efficient collection.