Roll over image to zoom in
Ecor Pro EPD30 30 Pint Small Portable Desiccant Dehumidifier for Bedroom, Bathroom, Crawl Space, Basement and Garage - White
Item #: EPD30 by Ecor Pro
UPC #: 860001398007
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
HVAC Product Type
Product Width (in.)
Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.)
Certifications and Listings
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
General Color Family
Introducing the world's smallest commercial grade desiccant dehumidifiers - Ecor Pro's EPD30 and EPD50 feature a patented drying technology using ZEOLITE absorption material. Moisture is simply vented away without the use of compressors, water pumps and containers. Both EPD30 and EPDS0 are using 3-hole system - the wet air that is drawn into the unit is filtered and cleaned, then the air is separated - 85% of the dry, cleaned air is exhausted out while the remaining 15% is used to exhaust water as Nano Mist to the outside. Unlike most compressor dehumidifiers, the EPD30 and EPD50 are not affected by power cuts and operates automatically, rated for 24-hours a day usage. EPD30 and EPDS0 can work upside down or on their sides to enable to easily mount on ceilings and walls. Traditional refrigerant dehumidifiers are prone to stop working in cold and hot environments, while Ecor Pro's unique technology can pull moisture from 104Â°F all the way down to minus 4Â°F room temperature, making it 4 times better at drying the home than a compressor unit. Better performance means better energy efficiency and more cost savings. Almost the size of a shoe box, these dehumidifiers are easy to carry and can be placed in many small and hard to reach spaces such as inside ceilings, crawl spaces, attics, cabinets, cupboards or shelves where moisture is an issue.
- Large Operating Range: Since it uses a desiccant wheel (without a compressor), this dehumidifier is effective in areas without heat. Use it in temperatures from -4 degrees F to 104 degrees F.
- Self-Regulating: Simply turn it on and set it to your desired humidity level. It tests your air and adjusts as needed to maintain the set humidity level. It™s designed to be turned on at all times - but requires no extra work from you.Â
- Versatile Ducted Solution: While you can place it on the floor, this 11-pound dehumidifier can be mounted on walls or the ceiling. Five-inch in and out ducts pull in and push out dry air into your location, while a 1.5-inch duct delivers moisturized air outside.
- Long Power Cord:Â This dehumidifier uses a standard 120-volt outlet and includes a 15-foot power cord with purchase.Â
- Auto Restart: If power is lost during operation, this dehumidifier will restart at its previous settings once power is restored.Â
- Lightweight and Easy to Install: Since this desiccant dehumidifier only weighs 11 pounds, one person can easily move and install it.Â
- Steel Design: Its interior and exterior are designed with steel for long-term use and to stand up to tough conditions.Â
- DIY Installation:Â Professional installation isn™t required, but be sure to follow installation instructions closely.
- Common Uses: Cold basements and other areas without access to heat, storage facilities, building maintenance, flood drying.
- This Ecor Pro EPD30 dehumidifier removes 16 pints of moisture per day and is ideal for use in rooms up to 500 square feet.Â
- The Ecor Pro EPD30 is a one-of-a-kind desiccant dehumidifier for long-term moisture removal from residential and commercial spaces.
- Designed for use anywhere - on the floor, walls, or ceiling - this Ecor Pro desiccant dehumidifier effectively pulls moisture from rooms.