Von Duprin EL9827L-DT-18 3 US28 LHR Exit Device Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Item #: EL9827L-DT-18 3 US28 LHR by Von Duprin
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 2' 2" (610 mm) Door size (shipped less UL label) 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 395 /8" (1006 mm)
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking anti-friction top & bottom bolt, 5 /8" (16mm) throw
- Door undercut 1 /4" (7mm) recommended
- Top & bottom Latch case: 4 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/2" (114mm x 54mm x 38mm)
- Vertical rods: 1 /2" square tubing, standard rods accommodate 7' (2134mm) doors. Top rod length: 34 15/16" (887mm); Bottom rod length: 31 1/2" (794mm) Extension rods available in 1' (205mm) or 3' (914mm) for doors over 7'. One piece top rod is available for 8' (2438mm) and 10' (3048mm) doors.
- Fasteners & sex bolts: (SNB) Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) to 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors, and 325 SNB for top and bottom latch. Optional 425 SNB available.
17 - Lever
Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Wide Stile Pushpad
Surface Vertical Rod
Electric Latch Retraction
Left Hand Reverse
Electronic Latch Retraction, Surface Vertical Rod Device, Dummy Lever Trim, Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
9827/9927 Surface mounted vertical rod device for all types of single or double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2008 Grade 1. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts. The 9827 device has a smooth mechanism case and the 9927 device has a grooved case. The surface vertical rod device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), SS (signal switch) or WS (Tornado/Hurricane). See opposite page for available outside trim and functions.Vertical rod and latch guards are available to protect the bottom rod of the exit device from damage by impacts of carts or gurneys passing through doors.
Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts.
9827 Surface mounted vertical rod device for all types of single or double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 – 2008 Grade 1.