30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Device functions: Device ships EO/DT/NL. Field selectable. For TP, K or L remove NL drive screw from device.
- Device lengths: 3' 2'4' to 3' (711mm to 914 mm) Door size 4' 2'10" to 4' (864 mm to 1219 mm) Door size
- Device centerline from finished floor: 3913/16" (1011 mm)
- Center case dimensions: 8" x 2 3/4" x2 3/8" (203mm x 70mm x 60mm)
- Mechanism case dimensions: 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (57mm x 57mm)
- Projection: Pushbar neutral – 3 13/16" (97 mm) Pushbar depressed – 3 1/16" (78 mm)
- Latch bolt: Deadlocking anti-friction top & bottom bolt, 5 /8" (16mm) throw Deadlocking rim bolt, 3 /4" (19mm) throw
- Door undercut: 1 /4" (7mm) recommended
- Top & bottom Latch case: 4 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/2" (114mm x 54mm x 38mm)
- Vertical rods: 1 /2" square tubing, standard rods accommodate 7' (2134mm) doors. Top rod length: 34 15/16" (887mm); Bottom rod length: 31 1/2" (794mm) Extension rods available in 1' (205mm) or 3' (914mm) for doors over 7'. One piece top rod is available for 8' (2438mm) and 10' (3048mm) doors.
- Fasteners & sex bolts (SNB): Includes screw pack for 1 3/4" (44mm) to 2 1/4" (57mm) thick metal or wood doors, and 325 SNB for top and bottom latch. Optional 425 SNB available.
16 - Lever
Electric Latch Retraction
Wide Stile Pushpad
Left Hand Reverse
Electronic Latch Retraction, Three Point Latching Device, Lever Trim, Bright Brass
9857/9957 Three-point latching device for all types of single or double doors, UL listed for panic exit hardware. Devices are ANSI A156.3 - 2008 Grade 1. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts. The 9857 device has a smooth mechanism case and the 9957 device has a grooved case. The three-point latching device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), or SS (signal switch). See opposite page for available outside trim and functions. Vertical rod and latch guards are available to protect the bottom rod of the exit device from damage by impacts of carts or gurneys passing through doors.
The 9957 Series covers stock hollow metal doors with 86 or 161 cutouts.
The 9957 Series by Von Duprin has a grooved case and is UL listed for panic exit hardware. The three-point latching device is non-handed except when the following device options are used: SD (special dogging), or SS (signal switch).