Adams Rite 7140-510-335-00 Electric Strike 24V DC Fail Secure for ANSI Size Jambs Black Anodized Finish
Item #: 7140-510-335-00 by Adams Rite
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Fail-Safe/Fail-Secure: Field convertible from one mode to the other. However, AC intermittent solenoid must not be used continuously in either.
- Electric Strike
- Case: Approximately 1” x 3-3/8” x 1-5/8” deep.
- Designed for Adams Rite Deadlatches or Cylindrical Locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" Latch Bolt Projection
- For Use in Hollow Metal or Wood Doors and Jambs
- Strike Lip: Basic 7100 strike has lip of proper length for 1-3/4” thick door that closes flush with jamb edge. Where door thickness or jamb shape differs from this standard relationship, lip extension kits are available, specified by last dash number. Not available on 7101.
- Strike Opening: 5/8” x 1-7/16” x 1/2” deep. Bolt retainer jaw is stainless steel. Strike accepts bolt of any Adams Rite 4500, 4700 (discontinued), or 4900 Deadlatch or cylindrical latches.
- 4-7/8" Faceplate
- Warranted Free From Defects In Workmanship And Materials Under Normal Use And Service
- Faceplate: Measures 1-1/4” x 4-7/8”. 7100 has flat faceplate; 7101 is radiused to match nose on inactive leaf in a pair of narrow stile glass doors. Available in a wide range of architectural finishes.
- Voltage: Available in 12 or 24 volt AC and DC. DC continuous units are silent, AC intermittent units “buzz” on operation.
Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure)
Flat Face, Square Corners
4-7/8 In. X 1-1/4 In.
Black Anodized Aluminum
Electric Strike, Hollow Metal, Wood Jambs, 24VDC, Fail Secure, Black
For use in aluminum jambs and stiles.
7100, 7101 Electric Strikes with 4-7/8" faceplates are designed for Adams Rite deadlatches or cylindrical locksets with 1/2" to 5/8" latchbolt projection.