Energizer HCAL41EH LED AA Work Light, Hard Case Professional Light, 8 Hour Run Time, 550 Lumens (Batteries Included)
Item #: HCAL41EH by Energizer Holdings, Inc
UPC #: 039800123619
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
When you™re on the job, so is Energizer Hard Case Professional Work Light LED Flashlight. This rugged, durable, heavy-duty flashlight gives you the portable lighting needed for any task at hand. With its high-powered LED technology and advanced optics, you™ll get a bright, uniform light with a runtime that lasts a whole 8-hour** work day (on high mode). Not only that, the Smart Dimming Feature allows you to personalize the light intensity and save power for an even longer runtime that™ll last the whole 40-hour week (on low). Kick it, drop it, toss it"the rugged over-molding of this high lumen flashlight is designed to withstand accidental knocks and drops from up to 2 stories high (7 meters). Need to free up your hands" This work light™s clever retractable hook and magnetic wide base give you the option to go hands-free. See why Energizer Hard Case Professional Work Light is the right-sized portable LED flashlight to keep in your everyday carry toolbox whenever there™s work to be done. * Light output measured from LED. Value is only applicable to the LED. Actual device light output may vary. Endpoint determined at 1% of initial value.
- This rugged, portable LED flashlight works with 4 Energizer MAX AA Batteries (included)
- High-power LED technology delivers up to 550 lumens* of uniform, wide-angle light
- Tough and durable body withstands drop after drop from up to 2 stories high (7 meters)
- Clocks in and out with you: lasts an entire 8-hour**Â work day on high modeÂ
- Retractable rotating hook, magnets, and sturdy base ensure a hands-free standalone light
- Energizer Smart Dimming Feature gives you control over light intensity
- Ready for any weather: Water-resistant construction means it can withstand splashing