Everbilt 116-4-12-EB 1/2 in. Lead Free Brass Sweat x Sweat Ball Valve
Item #: 116-4-12-EB by HOMEWERKS WORLDWIDE
UPC #: 820633959748
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Valve Body Style
Valve Inlet Diameter (in.)
Valve Outlet Diameter (in.)
Sweat x Sweat
Lead Free, Quarter Turn
Perfect for residential or commercial use on water, air, steam, oil or gas, the Everbilt Lead Free Ball Valve is designed to fit for a variety of applications. It is constructed of heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant forged brass and features a lever handle and copper sweat connections on either end. The full port design provides maximum flow and minimum pressure drops.
- Forged brass body
- Full port
- Quarter-turn operation
- Complies with 0.25% weighted average lead content on wetted surfaces
- Lead free design is suitable for all potable water supply installations
- During installation, only apply heat to valve while in the open position
- Can be soldered onto Type K, L or M rigid copper pipe
- Suitable for non-shock operating pressures up to 600 psi
- Valve not intended to throttle the flow of water, use only in a fully opened or fully closed position
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.