Everbilt 116-2-12-EB 1/2 in. Lead Free Brass Threaded FPT x FPT Ball Valve
Item #: 116-2-12-EB by HOMEWERKS WORLDWIDE
UPC #: 820633959694
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Depth (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Length (in.)
Product Width (in.)
Valve Body Style
Valve Inlet Diameter (in.)
Valve Outlet Diameter (in.)
FIP x FIP
Lead Free, Quarter Turn, Threaded
This lead free ball valve is forged from bass and includes a lever handle with female connections on both ends. Perfect for residential and commercial use on water, air, steam, oil and gas applications. Designed for minimum pressure drops. Each valve is corrosion resistant.
- Forged brass body
- Full port
- Quarter-turn operation
- Lead free design is suitable for all potable water supply installations
- Use of pipe thread sealant or thread tape is recommended for installation
- Threaded end connections conform to ANSI/ASME B1.20.1
- ANSI/ASMEB16.33 for use with natural, manufactured, mixed and liquefied petroleum gases or propane gas and LP gas-air mixtures
- Valve not intended to throttle the flow of water, use only in a fully opened or fully closed position
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.