Folger Adam 310-4-2 612 Faceplate for 310-4-2 Electric Strike Satin Bronze Finish
Item #: 310-4-2 612 by Folger Adam
UPC #: 740090007144
- UL1034, burglary-resistant listed
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- New York City accepted
- RoHS compliant
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Constructed entirely of stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Adjustable keeper to allow for door and frame misalignment
- Pullman keeper
- Fail Secure (standard)
- Plug-in connector
- Five year limited warranty
Double, 5" ctc
Surface Vertical Rod Exit Devices
Surface Vertical Rod Pairs
Satin Bronze Clear Coated
14 In. X 1-1/2 In.
Metal or Wood
Faceplate Only, 310-4-2, Satin Bronze
The 310 Series is a 3 hour fire-rated, industrial grade electric strike designed for extreme heavy duty applications. The all stainless steel construction of this device makes it ideal for high abuse applications that would disable other electric strikes.
The 310-4 vertical surface mounted series is designed for heavy duty applications on single or double doors.
This line of electric strikes will accommodate rim exit devices with a swinging, Pullman style latchbolt.