30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- For Use With Cylindrical Locksets In ANSI Metal Jambs
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- ANSI/BHMA Numbers: #E09321, #E09322, #E09323
- MEA New York City accepted
- Square Corner
- Patent #5,934,720
- Flat Faceplate
- Round Corner
Approved for Commercial Use
exit device type
4-7/8 In. X 1-1/4 In.
Faceplate Only, 5000/5200 Series, 4-7/8" x 1-1/4", Flat with Square Corners, Black
507 (4-7/8" x 1-1/4", square corners & flat faceplate) For use with cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs.
The 5000 Series electric strike is compact and designed for low profile openings.
The 5000 Series is a field selectable fail secure/fail safe unit that is easy to install and accommodates latchbolts up to 5/8" throw. It's strength is derived from a unique keeper pin locking design, enabling the 5000 to exceed the ratings of the frame, door and locking hardware.