- Aluminum cross bar and narrow stile center case to fit small stile aluminum doors
- Non-handed design, offering convenient field reversibility
- Ideal for retrofit commercial and retail applications, requiring a durable crossbar solution
- Offered in four functions and four finishes
- Comes standard with hex dogging and concealed mounting screws
Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
Narrow Stile Crossbar
Hex Key Dogging
Rim Type Crossbar Exit Device, 44 In., Night Latch/Hold Back with Pull, with Rim Cylinder and 9970 Pull, Satin Aluminum Clear Anodized
The 1990/2090 Series narrow stile cross bar exit devices provide safe and reliable egress that is ideal for aluminum doors. The 1990 Series concealed vertical rod is designed for double door applications, while the 2090 Series rim device is designed for single door applications. The 1990 Series is certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 standards. Both series boast a 10-year limited warranty. The 1990/2090 Series are suitable for retrofit applications with interior and exterior doors in commercial and retail installations. Features include standard hex dogging and concealed mounting screws to prevent tampering. Options include two lengths that can be cut down to size, four functions and four finishes to cover any building needs.
2090 Series rim device is designed for single door applications.