30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Common industry hole pattern allows fast and easy retrofit installation without the need for plates or drilling new holes
- 1-3/8" diameter piston provides additional strength, durability and reliability
- Single-piece cast aluminum body minimizes leaks
- Staked valves prevent regulation valves from removal or leaking as a result of over-loosening
- Non-handed design provides ease of installation on either left- or right-swinging doors
- Separate adjustable general speed, latch speed and back check allows easy adjustment for changing climates and door conditions
- Falcon provides a 10-year limited warranty backed by Allegion, a global leader in fire and life safety products
Without Hold Open
Push or Pull Side
Adj. 1 to 5
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
Tri-Packed Non-Hold Open Arm
Push or Pull Side
SC60 Series Light-Medium Duty Closer, Regular Arm, Attached PA Bracket, Less Cover, Aluminum Painted
The SC60A Series is designed for light- to medium-duty applications, like a small business or office building. It is intended for interior use with aluminum storefronts and mixed-use complexes. It mounts three ways and features the most common hole pattern in the door control industry, making it ideal for a variety of retrofit needs. The SC60A Series features a single-piece cast aluminum body and a 1-3/8 In. heat-treated steel piston, a heat treated pinion and staked valves. The SC60A Series standard door closer is certified ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1, is UL listed and is backed by a 10-year warranty.
Designed for dependable performance in light- to medium-traffic applications.