30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Standard warranty applies
The Oatey FlowGuard Gold 8 oz. 1-Step CPVC Cement bonds CPVC pipe and fittings for water distribution applications. The cement fills gaps and softens the surface of the pipe to create a strong bond. Packaged in a metal can with a dauber stem for easy application.
- For copper tube size (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipe and fittings up to 2 in. Dia interference fit
- Lo-V.O.C. solvent cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200Â°F / 93Â°C
- May be used without primer where local coders permit
- Recommended application temperature 0F to 110F / -17C to 43C
- Meets ASTM F493
- FlowGuard gold is a registered trademark of the lubrizol corporation