30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- No Head Compression Required
- Multi-Layer Vapor Barrier is Continuous at Corners
- Allows Simultaneous Production of Regular and Special Shaped Insulating Glass Units
- Available in Gray or Black
- Save Production Time - No Desiccant Beads to Add or Corner Keys to Assemble
66' (20.1 m)
1/4" (6 mm)
66 ft (20.1 m)
5/16" (7.9 mm)
For long-term durability, UV resistant silicone material is used to prevent spacer degradation. The flexible foam spacer provides friendly accommodation of glass bowing and thermal movement, and also helps ensure improved edge seal desiccant, and the permeability of the foam allows for fast moisture pick-up. To reduce moisture vapor transmission and inert gas loss, the Super Spacer® is backed by a high performance, multi-layer barrier film.
Rolls are 66' (20.1 m) long. Other colors and bulk rolls are available on special order. NOTE: Super Spacer® cannot be used without an edge sealant. We recommend CRL Hot Melt Butyl or CRL 877 Super Spacer Sealant. Important Notes: Always wear the proper protective safety gear when working with and handling glass.