30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Grip-Rite fluted masonry nails are used for attaching furring strips and floor plates to uncured concrete. Vertical thread for driving into cinder block, mortar joints, or other relatively soft masonry to minimize cracking and provide high holding power. Heat treated process to increase resistance to bending when driven into hardwood or masonry.
- Tempered hardened steel fluted shank
- Used with concrete and masonry
- Bright heat treated fluted shank for interior application where corrosion resistance is not needed
- Made to conform to ASTM F1667
- For attaching strips and floor plates to uncured concrete
- #9 x 1-1/2 in.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm" www.P65Warnings.ca.gov