Roll over image to zoom in
Hillman 261252 1/4 in. Black Exterior Split Lock Washers
Item #: 261252 by The Hillman Group, Inc
UPC #: 038902215291
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Engineered to provide more uniform load distribution, split lock washers are great for any indoor/outdoor project. Ideal for situations where potential loosening from corrosion or vibration is a concern, split lock washers are used to prevent nuts and bolts from coming loose. These fasteners contain split ends that help lock into the mating material, thus providing a locking feature when tightened beneath a nut. The black ceramic finish offers superior corrosion resistance while conforming to the latest trends in hardware. Parts measure 1/4 in. Dia. Use with treated lumber in applications with like nuts and bolts of similar diameter.
- Designed for applications using a bolt or a screw where 2-pieces are being joined together
- Black ceramic finish combines superior corrosion resistance with modern aesthetics
- Install with like nuts and bolts of similar diameter
- For use with any indoor or outdoor project with treated lumber
- Split ends grip the material surface to prevent loosening during vibration
- Parts carry a limited lifetime warranty