Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required
The Husky 290-piece 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. drive mechanics tool set offers a comprehensive selections of tools for the professional or DIY mechanics workshop. The wide variety of standard and deep sockets along with the assortment of combination wrenches and bit sockets will allow you to tackle any fastening or repair project. This Husky 290-piece tool set will provide the novice or professional with a huge assortment of durable and reliable tools to get the job done.
- Includes 174-sockets, 24-wrenches, 40-hex keys, 40-bits, 4-extensions, 4-adapters, 1-magnetic bit driver, 3-ratchets
- 72-tooth ratchets need an only 5Â° arc swing to turn fasteners
- Quick release button allows sockets and drive tools to be easily removed from the ratchet
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Tools are forged from chromium-alloy steel for outstanding durability and strength
- Sockets and wrenches feature chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Sockets and wrenches are designed with off-corner loading to help prevent rounding of fasteners
- Wrenches feature a 12-point box-end design and 15 offset increases clearance
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance and added durability
- Large, hard-stamped size markings allow for easy readability
- Hex keys, screwdriver and nut driver bits are formed from heat-treated S2 tool steel for added strength and wear protection
- Plastic storage case is stamped with size markings for easy identification and organization