Falcon D271 626 Lock D200 Series Grade 2 Non-Handed Medium Duty Deadlock Chasis Thumbturn Indicator Keyless Satin Chrome Finish
Item #: D271 626 by Falcon
UPC #: 043156147489
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Supplemental Protection Against Break-ins
- Door Thickness: 1 3/8” to 1 7/8”. For thicker doors, available up to 2 1/4”.
- Backsets: 2 3/8” to 2 3/4” adjustable deadbolt.
- Integrated Anti-pry Shield Behind the Cylinder Assembly for Added Security and Quicker Installation
- Integrated Trim Design Requires Fewer Pieces Out of the Box and Improves Installation Time
- Attachment: Locks are solidly attached to the door by 1/4” heat-treated steel bolts. These bolts pass through a steel plate (D211, D221 and D241) or the inner cylinder housing (D231) and thread directly into the back of the outer cylinder housing.
- Handing: Non-handed. May be used in right hand or left hand doors swinging in or out.
- Tapered Front Resists Wrenching
- Limited 10 Year Warranty
- Cylinders: Furnished with solid brass plug and housing, drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5 unless otherwise specified. Available with 6 or 7-pin interchangeable cores. Furnished with two (2) nickel silver keys standard.
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on conventional cylinders. “A” keyway standard on I/C core cylinders. Also available with some optional keyways.
- Exposed Trim: Wrought brass or bronze reinforced with steel insert.
- Strikes: 2 3/4” x 1 1/8” lipless standard. ANSI 4 7/8” x 1 1/4” lipless, 2 1/4” full lip strikes, a 2 3/4” x 1 1/8” T-strike or a security strike are available. Consult Options and Accessories section.
- Screws: Furnished with wood/machine screws for use on wood or metal doors or frames.
- ANSI/BHMA Standard: A156.5, 2001, Grade 2. UL Listed, A label, 3 hour.
1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8", 1-7/8"
2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Adjustable, Square Corner
Approved for Commercial Use
71-Turn, Inside x Occupancy Indicator
Brass or Bronze
ANSI/BHMA Grade 2
Deadbolt, 1-1/8" x 2-3/4", Square Corner
D200 SeriesGrade 2, medium-duty deadbolts
Falcon D200 grade 2 deadbolts are built with many of the same features as the grade 1 offering including an adjustable backset with a lock-in-place design, a removeable anti-pry shield, and tapered free-spinning trim ring to resist wrenching. The bolt is made of solid zinc with an anti-saw hardened steel pin insert. Like other Falcon locks, they offer the versatility of numerous Best and Arrow equivalent open keyways in SFIC cylinders as well as Falcon and Schlage keyways in Conventional cylinder formats. Count on D200 deadlocks to deliver value and flexibility when and where you need it.Features:
- ADA compliant thumbturn
- Latch tube construction
- Integrated anti-pry shield behind cylinder assembly for added security and quicker installation
- Integrated trim design – fewer pieces out of the box and improved installation time
- Tapered front resists wrenching
- Accepts small format interchangable style cores (SFIC) and conventional cylinders
- Adjustable backset with lock-in-place design for greater versatility
- Heavy duty* saw-resistant bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside for additional protection
- *Grade 1 - High strength steel - powdered
- Grade 2 - Zinc
- A156.5, 2001, Grade 2.
- 8 commercial functions available.
- Available in BHMA 605, 606, 613, 625, and 626.
- 1 3/8" to 2 1/4" standard conventional cylinder. 1 5/8" to 2" SFIC cylinder.
- 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" adjustable deadbolt.
- Locks are solidly attached to the door by 1/4" heat-treated steel bolts. These bolts pass through a steel plate (D211, D221 and D241) or the inner cylinder housing (D231) and thread directly into the back of the outer cylinder housing.
- Non-handed. May be used in right hand or left hand doors swinging in or out.
- Conventional cylinder, drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5 comes standard. Pinning in 6 chambers available (at no cost) when specified. Optional 7-pin conventional and 6- or 7-pin Small Format Interchangeable Core (SFIC) cylinders. Cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard.
- "G" keyway standard in conventional cylinders. "A" keyway standard in SFIC cylinders. Additional options: Falcon, Schlage and many Best and Arrow keyways.
- Wrought brass or bronze reinforced with steel insert.
- Deadbolt locks are furnished with deadbolts which have a full 1" projection. Housed within the deadbolt is a free-turning, 1/4" thick, hardened steel, saw-resistant roller. Furnished standard with 2 3/8"- 2 3/4" adjustable backset and 1 1/8" x 2 1/4" faceplate. Optional 1" x 2 1/4" faceplate. D200 bolt is cast zinc.
- 2 3/4" x 1 1/8" lipless standard. ANSI 4 7/8" x 1 1/4" lipless, 2 1/4" full lip strikes, a 2 3/4" x 1 1/8" T-strike or a security strike are available.
- Furnished with wood/machine screws for use on wood or metal doors or frames.