JACKSON DOOR COMMERCIAL CLOSERS & PANIC EXIT DEVICES
Jackson has been the leading manufacturer of door hardware for over 50 years. First hardware manufacturer in the United States to be certified to ISO 9001 quality standards. Acquired by C.R. Laurence, where it is the company’s leading brand in door hardware.
Manufactures the highest quality door hardware for the aluminum and tempered glass door industry.
Popular types of door closers are Surface Mounted, Overhead Concealed, and Floor mounted. Surface Mounted Closers are the most common and easiest to install. However, Floor Mounted Closers must be considered when dealing with heavy doors or high foot traffic.
Jackson Exit Devices are designed to withstand wear and tear, yet remian aesthetically pleasing. These devices are universally recognized as the standard for aluminum storefront hardware and designed with simplicity in mind, yet it will provide many years of smooth, reliable operation.
Offers a wide range of door control hardware for all entrance door systems.
Fixed Regular Spring Size
Adjustable Spring Power Size 1 (Barrier-Free) to 4 (Regular)
Standard and Extended Spindle Models
When selecting a door closer, the first consideration should be if the closer is intended to replace and existing one, or if it is for a new installation. Always remember that a Door Closer should not be used as a doorstop. An auxiliary doorstop is always recommended when a positive stop is required to prevent the door from opening beyond a specified point.
- Jackson 30934628 Aluminum Top Guide for Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Exit Devices with Top Bolt$15.60
- Jackson 301115 Dogging Pin Assembly Style Slotted for Model 1085 Concealed Vertical Rod Panic Exit Devices$8.67
- Jackson 302670 Dogging Assembly for Hex Key Dogging Systems on Jackson 1200 Series Exit Devices$16.62
- Jackson 302796 Hex Dogging Key Package with Full Loop for Use with CRL Jackson Exit Devices with Hex Dogging Feature$1.51
- Jackson 20101M01 20-330 OVERHEAD CONCEALED CLOBODY NON-HOLD OPEN Black$147.78