Roll over image to zoom in
Kaba Access E2031-B-LL-26D-41 E-Plex 2000 Series Electronic Pushbutton Cylindrical Lever Lock
Item #: E2031-B-LL-26D-41 by Kaba Access
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
Best and Equivalents
Electronic Cylindrical Lock
Minimum Stile Width
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
Door Cross Bore
Extensive Use in Indoor and Outdoor Applications
ANSI/BHMA A156.25, A156.2, A156.13, A156.3 Certified; UL 10C Fire Rated
1-3/8 to 2-1/2 Inch
Eliminates Problems and Costs
ASA; T Strike
The E-Plex 2000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards, has up to 100 access codes and is programmed via the keypad or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
E-Plex 2000 locks are powered by three AA batteries that load into a slide-up battery tray in the outside housing, which eliminates wires through the door and allows for continuous operation up to 100,000 cycles.
- No Wires: Requires no wiring to or through the door - eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks
- Locking Device Option: Cylindrical 1/2" throw latch, 2-3/4" backset, with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating
- Number of Codes: Multiple Users - 100 Codes
- Handing: Non-handed; pre-assembled for left hand door installations - easily changed in the field
- Audit Trail: The most recent 1,000 events are recorded in memory, including the use of mechanical key override. Software is required to view Audit Events
- Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software
- Operation Modes: PIN Access
- Authority Levels: Five different levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Service Codes - programmed for one-time access or “come-and-go” access for 1 to 24 hours