Roll over image to zoom in
Loctite 1381191 Naval Jelly Rust Dissolver, Gel, Lime, Pink, 8 oz, Bottle
Item #: 1381191 by HENKEL ADHESIVES
UPC #: 079340802766
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Water soluble - Easy clean-up with water
- Heavy-duty formula ideal for heavily rusted items
- Works in 5 to 10 min
- Works in 5 to 10 minutes - Quick completion of project
- Easy to clean with water
- Can be sprayed or brushed - Use for large or small areas
- Removing rust from metal surfaces made of iron or steel
- Heavy duty rust treatment formula - Ideal for heavily rusted items
- Use on iron railings, barbeque grills, automobiles, patio furniture, tools, antiques, mailboxes, lawn mowers, bicycles & lamp posts
Loctite Naval Jelly is recommended for removing rust from metal surfaces made of iron, steel or other ferrous materials.
Country Origin Code
1.5 to 2.5
50 to 90 deg F
Hazardous transport required
1381191/235119 NAVAL JELLY 8OZ
Application: For removing rust from metal surfaces made of iron, steel or other ferrous materials
Compositions: Phosphoric Acid 2-propanol Xanthan Gum Sulfuric Acid Silica Amorphous Fumed Crystal-free Magnesium Oxide
Loctite Naval Jelly Rust dissolver is the original rust treatment formula that has been used for over 40 years. It removes rust from metal surfaces such as iron, steel and other ferrous metals and will also remove Bluing from steel.