Kaba Access LR1021M-05-41 Pushbutton Lock Satin Brass Blackened Satin Relieved Clear Coated
Item #: LR1021M-05-41 by Kaba Access
- Construction: Heavy-duty cylindrical lock housing with cast front housing, unified trim plate, and fixed ADA-compliant levers
- Door Preparation: Easily installs on wood or metal doors. ASA 161 door preparation with additional through holes.
- Door Thickness: 1⅜" (35 mm) to 2¼" (57 mm)—Pre-assembled to accommodate 1⅝" (41 mm) to 2" (51 mm) doors
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Handing: Factory-handed; not field reversible
- Backset: 2¾" (70 mm), 2⅜" (60 mm)
- Latch: ½" (13 mm) throw latch, ¾" (19 mm) throw latch (optional)
- Minimum Stile Recommended: 5" (127 mm)
- Strike: Standard strike plate; ASA strike plate
- Accessibility Standard: Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA); fixed ADA-compliant levers
- Durability: D.O.D. Compliant 5220.22M for supplemental access control; weather resistant
- Fire Rating: 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors
- Warranty: 3-year warranty
Satin Brass Blackened Satin Relieved Clear Coated
Medeco, Yale, ASSA LFIC Less Core
Cylindrical Lever Lock, Combination Entry, Key Override, 2-3/4" Backset, 1/2" Throw Latch, Medeco/Yale/ASSA/Abloy LFIC Prep, Less Core, Antique Brass
Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks offer a convenient way to control access between public and private areas. There are no keys or cards to manage, no computers to program, no batteries to replace, and combinations can be changed in seconds without removing the lock from the door.
Eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements and has a single access-code.