- Door thickness: Standard accommodates thickness of 1-3/8” to 2-1/2”.
- Backset: 2-3/4” only.
- Case: Cold formed steel, zinc dichromate plated, .090” thick. Optional lead wrapping available.
- Hubs: Hardened steel.
- Handing: Right hand is standard; left hand optional. Reversible in the field.
- Cylinders: Solid brass cylinder and plug. 5, 6 or 7-pin are available on standard cylinders. 6 or 7-pin are available on interchangeable core cylinder. Furnished with two nickel silver keys standard
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on standard cylinder. “A” keyway standard on I/C cylinder. See price book for optional keyways
- Bind Resistant Trim: Heavy-duty through-bolted inserts clamp the trim on the door assuring proper alignment. Provided with 8-32 screws for strength and thread sealant to prevent loosening.
- Latch Bolt: Two-piece stainless steel, mechanical anti-friction bolt. 3/4” projection.
- Dead Bolt: 1” throw, stainless steel with two 13/16” diameter hardened steel, free-turning, saw-resistant roller.
- Faceplates: (Armored Front) 1-1/4” x 8” brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel. Reinforced by heavy gauge steel with stabilizing ribs.
- Strike: Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI AII5.1 for frame preparation. Strike is non-handed.
- Electrified Functions: Available in 12 or 24 VDC.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.13, Series 1000.
- UL: 3 hour A label.
Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze Oil Rubbed
F30 - Asylum
Small format interchangeable core
SFIC Prep Less Core
N - Napa
D - Dane
Asylum Mortise Lock, SFIC Prep, Less Core, Dane Lever, Napa Escutcheon, Oil Rubbed Bronze
The Falcon MA Series lock delivers high performance at an affordable cost for your office, hospital, education, or other commercial projects. One of Falcon's toughest and most dependable locks, the MA Series, provides security and is built to stand up to constant use without fail. The MA Series also makes retrofit easy with an interchangeable core that can be removed for quick, easy re-keying and is compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. Plus they're backed by one of the best names in the business - Allegion.
Provides security and is built to stand up to constant use without fail.