30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure your are satified with our products.
- Door thickness: Standard accommodates thickness of 1-3/8” to 2-1/2”.
- Backset: 2-3/4” only.
- Case: Cold formed steel, zinc dichromate plated, .090” thick. Optional lead wrapping available.
- Hubs: Hardened steel.
- Handing: Right hand is standard; left hand optional. Reversible in the field.
- Cylinders: Solid brass cylinder and plug. 5, 6 or 7-pin are available on standard cylinders. 6 or 7-pin are available on interchangeable core cylinder. Furnished with two nickel silver keys standard
- Keyways: “G” keyway standard on standard cylinder. “A” keyway standard on I/C cylinder. See price book for optional keyways
- Bind Resistant Trim: Heavy-duty through-bolted inserts clamp the trim on the door assuring proper alignment. Provided with 8-32 screws for strength and thread sealant to prevent loosening.
- Latch Bolt: Two-piece stainless steel, mechanical anti-friction bolt. 3/4” projection.
- Dead Bolt: 1” throw, stainless steel with two 13/16” diameter hardened steel, free-turning, saw-resistant roller.
- Faceplates: (Armored Front) 1-1/4” x 8” brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel. Reinforced by heavy gauge steel with stabilizing ribs.
- Strike: Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI AII5.1 for frame preparation. Strike is non-handed.
- Electrified Functions: Available in 12 or 24 VDC.
- ANSI/BHMA: Meets ANSI/BHMA 156.13, Series 1000.
- UL: 3 hour A label.
F07 - Storeroom/Exit
ANSI/BHMA Grade 1
N - Napa
D - Dane
MA SeriesGrade 1 mortise lever and knob locks
The Falcon MA Series delivers the heavy-duty performance of a Grade 1 mortise lock at an affordable price for your office, hospital, education, or other commercial project. MA, as one of Falcon's toughest and most dependable locks, is designed to handle high-traffic, high-abuse applications. And, with generous trim and finish styles, the MA Series makes it easy to match existing or new design choices. Cylinders offered include the Small Format Interchangeable Core cylinders that can be removed quickly for easy, fast re-keying in high turnover environments.Features:
- Forged escutcheon for added strength
- Solid brass cylinder and plug
- 1" stainless steel deadbolt with security roller pins
- Two piece stainless steel anti-friction latch bolt
- Cold-formed steel, zinc plated with dichromate for corrosion resistance
- Reversible handing without opening lock chassis case*
- All lever designs meet ADA requirements
- *Excludes MA551
- Certified ANSI/BHMA 156.13, Series 1000, Grade 1.
- Listed 3-hour fire door, A label.
- 26 mechanical and 2 electrified (12 or 24 VDC)
commercial functions available.
- Levers: available in BHMA 605, 606, 613, 619, 622, 625, 626, 630, and 643e.
- Knobs: available in BHMA 619, 622, and 643e.
- Mortise and rim cylinder housings: available in 605, 606, 613, 619, 622, 626, 629, 630, and 643e.
- Standard offering only accepts door thicknesses of
1 3/4" - 1 7/8".
- If door thickness is between 1 7/8" and 2 1/2" customer must specify thickness.
- 2 3/4" only.
- Cold formed steel, zinc dichromate plated, .090" thick.
- Hardened steel.
- Right hand is standard; left hand optional.
- Reversible in the field.
- Conventional cylinder, drilled with 6-pin chambers, pinned in 5 comes standard. Pinning in 6 chambers available (at no cost) when specified.Mortise and cylinder housings and plugs machined from solid brass. Springs are phosphor bronze. Two nickel silver keys furnished standard. Hotel function cylinders available.
- "G" keyway standard on conventional cylinders. "A" keyway standard on SFIC cylinders.
- Heavy-duty through-bolted inserts clamp the trim on the door assuring proper alignment. Provided with 8-32 screws for strength and thread sealant to prevent loosening.
- Two-piece stainless steel, mechanical anti-friction bolt. 3/4" projection.
- 1" throw, stainless steel with two 3/16" diameter hardened steel, free-turning, saw-resistant roller.
- (armored front) 1 1/4" x 8" brass or stainless steel adjustable for door bevel. Reinforced by heavy gauge steel with stabilizing ribs.
- Brass or stainless steel. Meets ANSI AII5.1 for frame preparation. Strike is non-handed.
- Occupied/Vacant or Locked/Unlocked.
- Provide mortise locksets that comply with ANSI A156.13, Series 1000, Operational Grade 1 and Security Grade 1 with all standard trims and conventional mortise cylinders.
- Locksets comply with UL10B - neutral pressure and UL10C/UBC 7-2 –positive pressure testing requirements. All locks shall be UL listed for 3 hour fire door.
- Lock case shall be non-handed, reversible without opening the lock case, and shall be manufactured of zinc dichromate plated steel. Lock case shall be interchangeable for knob or lever applications without modifying the chassis, and shall be constructed with a screw configuration that limits access to operating parts.
- Latchbolt shall be 2-piece anti-friction type manufactured from stainless steel, with a standard 2 3/4" backset, a full 3/4" throw and be field reversible. Deadbolt shall have 1" throw and shall be constructed of stainless steel, incorporating two 3/16" diameter security roller pins. All lever designs shall meet the federal ADA and state disability requirements.
- All trim shall be cast, forged, or wrought and through bolted with thread patch coated screws. Lever trim to have individual heavy duty springs for lever return, and independent rotation in both directions. Return to door style levers meets the 1/2" California State Fire Marshall requirement.
- Spindles to be independent, designed to 'break-away' at a maximum of 480 in./lbs. to prevent damage to the lock chassis.
- Provide standard non-handed curved lip strikes.
- Cylinders to be secured by a dual retainer.
- Acceptable manufacturer: Falcon Lock