Roll over image to zoom in
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- Lever style lock system allows for quick tool-less installation and replacement of attachments
- Compatible with a variety of optional couple shaft attachments for versatility
- Electronic torque control turns the motor off if rotation speed suddenly slows or wheel is forced to stop
- Overheat warning system turns on indicator light and is engineered to automatically stop motor
- Variable speed trigger switch for controlled cutting speed
- Weighs only 9.8 lb with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- The BL™ brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Compatible with Makita 18 V lithium-ion batteries with a star symbol
0 to 9700 rpm
39-3/4 in L
XUX01Z SHAFT CPL HP CRDLS 18V
Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE that includes the 18 V X2 LXT lithium-ion 36 V brushless cordless couple shaft power head. With zero emissions, lower noise and maximum versatility, the power head is a welcome solution for a range of trimming and cutting applications. It's powered by two 18 V LXT batteries for maximum performance and run time without the hassles of gas and without leaving the 18 V battery platform. The power head is compatible with a variety of optional couple shaft attachments, with a lever style lock system for quick tool-less installation and replacement. It can be used with multiple attachments for trimming, edging, cultivating and brush cutting. Makita's efficient BL brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 % longer run time per battery charge than similar non-brushless tools. Electronic controls efficiently use battery energy to match the changing demands of the application for increased power and speed when needed. With no carbon brushes, the Makita BL Brushless motor runs cooler and more efficiently for longer life. For added protection, the electronic torque control turns the motor off if the rotation speed suddenly slows down or stops and the overheat warning system turns on an indicator light and is engineered to automatically stop the motor. Added features include a variable speed trigger and reverse rotation system that allows the operator to quickly clear the brush cutter head of entangled weed and grass.