CRL B5T20D Mill Aluminum Tapered Base Shoe Drilled with Hole Pattern D in a 20' Length
Item #: B5T20D by CR Laurence
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For 1/2" (12 mm) Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Works with TL5X10 TAPER-LOC® 'X' Taper S
- Typically Used as the Base Channel for Glass Railing Systems Requiring a Flush Installation Embedded in Concrete
- Drilled and Counter Bored 12" (305 mm) Center-to-Center, or We Will Custom Drill to Your Specifications
- Custom Cutting and Mitering Service
- Test Reports Available
- CRL Glass Railing Systems Meets NBC Load Requirements When Installed in Accordance to ICC-3269
Center to Center Hole Locations
12 in (305 mm)
Counter Bore and Depth
7/8 x 1/2 in (22.2 x 12.7 mm)
Counter Bore X Depth
7/8" (22 mm) x 1/2" (12.7 mm)
240" (6.10 m)
9/16" (14.3 mm)
Holes Drilled C.T.C.
12" (305 mm)
Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy T52 Temper
Typical Use: Heavy-Duty Tapered Base Shoe for 1/2" (12 mm) glass. Typically used as the base channel for glass railing systems requiring a flush installation embedded in concrete. Also available counter bored and drilled. Important Notes: CRL does not recommend direct powder coating of this base shoe extrusion. Powder coated cladding applied over the base shoe is the recommended method. All pre-drilled CRL Base Shoes have a +1/8 (3 mm)/-1/16 (1.5 mm) tolerance between each hole drilled in the base. Before drilling installation holes in the concrete or steel substrate it is recommended that the installer place the base shoe into the planned final position, then mark the position of the holes to be drilled into the substrate.