30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
- For 1/2" (12 mm) Monolithic Tempered Glass
- Works with TL5X10 TAPER-LOC®'X' Taper S
- Typically Used as the Base Channel for Glass Railing Systems Requiring a Flush Installation Embedded in Concrete
- Custom Cutting and Mitering Service
- Test Reports Available
- CRL Glass Railing Systems Meets NBC Load Requirements When Installed in Accordance to ICC-3269
Counter Bore X Depth
Extrusion Only (Without Holes)
120" (3.05 m)
Material: 6063 Aluminum Alloy T52 Temper
Typical Use: Heavy-Duty Tapered Base Shoe for 1/2" (12 mm) glass. Typically used as the base channel for glass railing systems requiring a flush installation embedded in concrete. Also available counter bored and drilled. Important Notes: CRL does not recommend direct powder coating of this base shoe extrusion. Powder coated cladding applied over the base shoe is the recommended method.