- Handing Handed; quick reversible. The lockset can be re-handed without disassembling the lock case;
- Door Thickness 1-3/4" (44mm) standard. Optional door thicknesses available
- Backset 2-3/4" (70mm).
- Lockcase Heavy-gauge steel, 5-7/8" (149mm) x 4" (102mm) x 15/16" (24mm). Optional: non-ferrous lockcase for corrosion resistance
- Front Heavy-gauge steel, 8" (203mm) x 1-1/4" (32mm) x -3/32" (2mm). Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm). Furnished 1-1/16" (27mm), optional D138, wide for 1-3/8" (35mm) doors.
- Armored Front Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel attached by machine screws to lockcase front. ML2000HS & ML2000VR utilizes security Torx® screws.
- Latchbolt 2-piece mechanical with anti-friction insert, 5/8" (16mm) x 1" (25mm) x 3/4" (19mm) throw.
- Keys Two nickel silver standard.
- Federal Meets FF-H-106C.
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified
Satin Bronze Clear Coated
80-Half Active Dummy Trim
Complies with ADA accessibility guidelines
Lock Face Size
8" x 1-1/4"
F Rose (2-7/8" Cast)
NS - Newport
Half Active Dummy Trim Mortise Lock, NS Lever, F Rose, Satin Bronze
The ML2000 Series Grade 1 Mortise Lock is designed to meet the rigors of high trasffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Constructed of heavy gauge steel, the lockbody features our patented quick reversible latchbolt and a 1" stainless steel deadbolt. A wide variety of trim designsand functions with a 10 year warranty lend to the ML2000's versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high use applications.
The ML2000 series is a Grade 1 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications.
The ML2000 Series is constructed of heavy-duty gauge steel and features a lockbody with the patented Quick Reversible latchbolt. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000's versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.