National Brand Alternative CIS-50V 1/2 HP Cast Iron Submersible Sump/Effluent Pump with Vertical Float Switch
Item #: CIS-50V by National Brand Alternative
UPC #: 717301123733
30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
3 year limited warranty
The Cast Iron Sump Pump (CIS-50V) is a 1/2 HP all Cast Iron sump/effluent pump with a built-in vertical switch. It is designed with commercial grade materials to be an everyday pump for the professional contractor. It is built for consistent performance using a cool running, energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor, with upper and lower sealed ball bearings giving extreme efficiency, high capacity, and quiet operation. The Cast Iron Sump Pump has a Cast Iron vortex impeller which can pass 1/2 in. solids. It pushes 3840 GPH at 10 ft. while only pulling 5.5 Amps saving on the electric bill. It is thermally protected, has Stainless Steel fasteners, built-in air relief valve, and a carbon-ceramic shaft seal with a Buna-N-Seal for long life and proven reliability. Its integral vertical switch is compact, dependable and adjustable. If you are looking for an everyday pump, The Cast Iron Sump Pump is as tough as they come.
- 4,300 GPH (71 GPM) at 0 ft. lift; 3,840 GPH (64 GPM) at 10 ft. lift
- 1/2 HP pump with energy efficient permanent split capacitor (PSC) motor
- All cast iron construction
- Premium pump construction includes: upper and lower sealed ball bearings for ultra-quiet operation, stainless steel fasteners for long life, carbon/ceramic seals plus 1 Buna-N-Seal, thermal protection and 1-1/2 in. discharge
- Cast iron vortex impeller can pass 1/2 in. solids
- Removable strainer
- Built-in air relief valve to help prevent air lock
- 10 ft. power cord
- 3 Year limited warranty