30 Days Easy Return. We are the largest supplier of the most adaptable, personalized hardware in the industry. We work hard to ensure you're satisfied with our products.
HVAC Product Type
Product Width (in.)
Product Height (in.)
Product Depth (in.)
Designed specifically for the hurricane prone regions of Florida and the Gulf Coast, The Hurricane Pad meets stringent local code requirements for wind resistance. Heavier than a normal concrete pad, this 4 pad provides sufficient weight to meet code. For certain taller equipment, The Hurricane T-Class Pad is needed.
- Hurricane pad MD is composed of at least 15% recycled material, making it environmentally friendly
- Hurricane Pad MD is made from a minimum 7000 psi solid concrete to meet the strict requirements of Miami-Dade (FL) county; no other pad can match the compressive strength of the Hurricane Pad MD
- Hurricane Pad MD does not absorb water like some other pads which maintains the structural integrity of the pad and keeps it in place to protect the equipment
- Hurricane Pad MD is made from 100% solid concrete with no EPS foam pad, the solid concrete construction ensures this pad stays in place even in winds up to 175 mph
- Hurricane Pad MD has anchor pullout strength of 1140 lbs. which means the pad will hold onto mounted equipment even in extreme conditions
- Hurricane Pad includes steel reinforcement to add strength and stability to the pad
- Hurricane Pad will not float like some other pads and stays in place even during extreme rainfall or flooding
- Hurricane Pad uses standard Tapcon screws and does not need special inserts to securely attach to the equipment