Roll over image to zoom in
Schlage ND96BDEL OME 619 RX Lock Electric Cylindrical Lock Satin Nickel Plated Clear Coated
Item #: ND96BDEL OME 619 RX by Schlage Commercial
- Door thickness: 1 5⁄8" to 21 ⁄8" (41 mm–54 mm) standard including Vandlgard® functions. 1 3⁄4" - 2” for function D85. See accessories (Page 21) for spacers required for 1 3⁄8" doors.
- Backset: 2 3⁄4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3⁄8", 33⁄4" and 5" (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Faceplate: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11 ⁄8" x 21 ⁄4" (29 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled.
- Lock chassis: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Latch bolt: Steel, 1 ⁄2" (12 mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions. 3⁄4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Exposed trim: Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols. Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 11 ⁄4" x 47 ⁄8" x 1 3⁄16" lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. See page 21.
- Cylinder and keys: 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.
- Keying options: Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Warranty: Ten-year limited for all mechanical functions including Vandlgard; 1 year limited for electrified functions.
Satin Nickel Plated Clear Coated
1-3/4" to 2"
SFIC Prep Less Core
Latch Backset Dim
OME - Omega
Lock Face Size
2-1/4" x 1-1/8"
3-7/16 In. Diameter
Small format interchangeable core
Brass or Bronze
Electrified Cylindrical Lock, Storeroom Vandlgard, 12-24VAC/DC, Fail Safe, RX, Omega Lever, SFIC Prep, Satin Nickel
ND Series locks are available for electrically locking and unlocking controls for high security and fire safety applications.They are UL Listed and rated for both fire and electrical single-point locking on labeled doors. RX feature is available on ND10, ND12, ND80 and ND96 families. Switch is ready to be used in a normally open or normally closed application.
Electrified Schlage ND80 cylindrical lock - 12 or 24 VDC.
Not only do you get our toughest Grade 1 cylindrical lock, that is ideal for use in schools, hospitals, offices, retail spaces, colleges, universities and other applications. You also get the promise of continuous improvements and innovations and our greatest warranty backing your project.