Roll over image to zoom in
Schlage ND96JDEU BRK 626 Lock Electric Cylindrical Lock Satin Chromium Plated
Item #: ND96JDEU BRK 626 by Schlage Commercial
- Door thickness: 1 5⁄8" to 21 ⁄8" (41 mm–54 mm) standard including Vandlgard® functions. 1 3⁄4" - 2” for function D85. See accessories (Page 21) for spacers required for 1 3⁄8" doors.
- Backset: 2 3⁄4" (70 mm) standard. 2 3⁄8", 33⁄4" and 5" (60 mm, 95 mm, 127 mm) optional.
- Faceplate: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11 ⁄8" x 21 ⁄4" (29 mm x 57 mm) square corner, beveled.
- Lock chassis: Zinc plated for corrosion resistance.
- Latch bolt: Steel, 1 ⁄2" (12 mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions. 3⁄4" (19 mm) throw anti-friction latch available for pairs of fire doors.
- Exposed trim: Levers: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols. Roses: Brass, bronze or zinc.
- Strike: ANSI curved lip strike 11 ⁄4" x 47 ⁄8" x 1 3⁄16" lip to center standard. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available. See page 21.
- Cylinder and keys: 6-pin Everest 29 S123 keyway standard with two patented nickel silver keys per lock.
- Keying options: Interchangeable core and Primus high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
- Warranty: Ten-year limited for all mechanical functions including Vandlgard; 1 year limited for electrified functions.
Satin Chromium Plated
Electrically Unlocked (Fail Secure)
Schlage FSIC Prep Less Core
BWK - Boardwalk
3-7/16 In. Diameter
Full size/large format interchangeable core
Brass or Bronze
ND Series Electrified Cylindrical Lock, Boardwalk Lever, 12-24VAC/DC, Fail Secure, Less Full Size Interchangeable Core, Satin Chrome Plated
Electrified Schlage ND80 cylindrical lock - 12 or 24 VDC.
Not only do you get our toughest Grade 1 cylindrical lock, that is ideal for use in schools, hospitals, offices, retail spaces, colleges, universities and other applications. You also get the promise of continuous improvements and innovations and our greatest warranty backing your project.